For sale Caldercraft HMS Victory Kit for Sale - New [SOLD]

Hope this finds everyone doing well.

I am not going to be able to start this Victory kit for a very long time as I am having to move some things around, literally and figuratively. So, I figured I would offer it up since it is sitting in my closet and being given no attention.

I purchased this from Cornwall in the UK (very good store, very helpful and reactive!) and I believe I paid something like $1300-1400 by the time it actually arrived at my door...I can't recall exactly. I would like to get $850. I will be shipping from Fort Worth, Texas and I'm sure you know the kit is heavy...I will ask for extra to ship but I can use one of my carriers at my office and we get a really good discount...even better if I can ship to a business.

The kit itself has actually not been touched, I opened the box when I got it and lifted the instruction booklets and the first layer or so up to peak underneath and that was it. I had seen unboxing videos so I didn't see the need to do anything else. It's in perfect condition of course. Had planned on upgrading the cannons, I'm not sure which brand they are but there are (30) of them total.

Any questions please let me know.

I am also selling Occre Montanes.

Thank you!!

Craig

Vic 1.jpg

Vic2.jpg

Vic3.jpg

Cannons.jpg

Very interesting kit - it is the best Victory kit in moment on the market

Hey everyone - Update on price, the Montanes sold so I am even more motivated to move the Victory.

New Price: $725

Thanks!
Craig, if the kit is still available, I would be interested. Have wanted that one for a long time but the price has kept it out of reach. Your offer is a real bargain. I live in Pine Valley, CA, zip 91962 (private residence). If you can give me a shipping estimate I would see if I can swing the purchase. Thanks for your time
Andy

Hi Andy - sure no problem. I won't be able to get the estimate until tomorrow...send it first thing.

Thanks!

Craig

Hey Andy - I actually did make it into the office today and just ran the estimate...$80 is what UPS Ground (residential) is telling me. It seems a bit cheap considering the size and weight but I will trust it...I believe we get a 50-60% reduction from retail.

Thanks!

Craig

Craig, that does seem uncommonly reasonable. Let's say I plan on paying you $825. Will plan to cover the extra shipping if it goes over $100. I can mail you a check if that works best for you. I am in no hurry so happy to wait till the check clears before you start the shipping effort. Let me know what works best for you.

Hey Andy - thank you for the offer!! That is very nice of you. Please do not worry about covering any extra shipping over the $100, I will beat on UPS if that estimator was too far off....we pay them a LOT of money here at the office so I have a feeling they will listen. :)

Check would do fine by me. I have Paypal or Venmo if that is easier for you. If check, please send to my work address:
Attn: Craig Carroll
Marian Fort Worth, Inc.
1501 Northpark Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76102.

(Northpark is one word ... this is important, otherwise it will go to wrong address)

Thanks!!

Craig

The timing for me is all wrong since I just spent lots of money on a couple WWII firearms. This is the BEST model deal I have seen. The Caldercraft Victory is simply the pinnacle of model kits.

Funny! You are so right Jim! For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to do the PM...I'm getting old. haha

Back