Callout from Las Vegas Nevada, USA

I hope everyone out there is having a good time building their ship models. I have four models in progress at this time. A scratch built "Indian Girl" canoe in 1"=1' scale using plans from a Midwest kit I built in 1998, A model of the tugboat "Seguin" in 3/8"=1' scale from Midwest models, a plastic model of the "Sea Witch" in 1/8"= 1' scale from Lindberg models and a Bluejacket model of a WWI 4-stacker destroyer that I am modifying to be the USS William B Preston fast seaplane tender My Dad was on in WWII. I would like to hear from anyone that has worked on any of these kits and how it went for you.

Hallo @Ken Lee ,
first of all I want to send you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Funny, that you mentioned the scratch canoe project of the Indian Girl.
Take a look at this area - we have a scratch group build of a canoe lead by the well known member @Gilles Korent

_DSC2801 aa.jpg

Here is the link

I hope everyone out there is having a good time building their ship models. I have four models in progress at this time. A scratch built "Indian Girl" canoe in 1"=1' scale using plans from a Midwest kit I built in 1998, A model of the tugboat "Seguin" in 3/8"=1' scale from Midwest models, a plastic model of the "Sea Witch" in 1/8"= 1' scale from Lindberg models and a Bluejacket model of a WWI 4-stacker destroyer that I am modifying to be the USS William B Preston fast seaplane tender My Dad was on in WWII. I would like to hear from anyone that has worked on any of these kits and how it went for you.
Hallo @Ken Lee
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back