overview Can you get the most out of your Proxxon MF70?

Work light for your MF70.
Could be expensive when you buy the original one from Proxxon.
on Ebay you pay about $ 38,-
LINK
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 18-54-40 s-l1200.webp (WEBP-afbeelding 800 × 800 pixels).png

You got the original one, but when you search on Ali express there are special led rings for car headlights. When you search for a while you find only the ring.
LINK
I bought the 50 mm ring and it fits well, better said it fits exactly around the head of the MF 70. You got 2 piece for the price of around the 5€
And it works just perfect. I use 12V battery to light it but a small adapter works perfectly too.
IMG_3785.JPGIMG_3786.JPGIMG_3787.JPG

LINK
View attachment 391326

You got the original one, but when you search on Ali express there are special led rings for car headlights. When you search for a while you find only the ring.
LINK
I bought the 50 mm ring and it fits well, better said it fits exactly around the head of the MF 70. You got 2 piece for the price of around the 5€
And it works just perfect. I use 12V battery to light it but a small adapter works perfectly too.
View attachment 391323View attachment 391324View attachment 391325
thanks for the information

Last edited:
LINK
View attachment 391326

LINK
I bought it through the link with Express. I would lloveto know how you attached the light ring to the head of the machine in such a way that it does not fall off when it is running

I bought it through the link with Express. I would lloveto know how you attached the light ring to the head of the machine in such a way that it does not fall off when it is running
This light comes with commercial-strength double-sided sticky tape. once the surface is cleaned using the alcohol, just firmly press. I have been using this light system for more than a few years and it hasn't fallen out once. If in doubt, use the glue, as Stephan suggested in the above posts

@Jimsky @shota70

Thanks Jim, it is simple, just glue it to the shaft.

I did something extra and wanted to protect the led against metal and dust.
I made a ring of plastic, I used an old CD recordable. And used hot glue around it to attach it to the led ring. A plastic black sheet, made from a piece of a spray can cover, to protect your eyes for the light

IMG_3790.JPGIMG_3791.JPGIMG_3792.JPGIMG_3798.JPGIMG_3799.JPG

For the battery I used 23A alkaline 12 volt batteries. I place them in an old battery compartment used for led lights (got them in every decoration store). And adjust it to fit in the 23A because they are not so long. Glued it on the top of the drill with hot glue and the light is done.

IMG_3800.JPG
IMG_3801.JPGIMG_3802.JPG

LINK
View attachment 391326

LINK

Wow how prices are going up, I paid 21€ on EBay 2 years ago.

eZy Watermark_26-08-2023_09-06-24-6430PM.jpeg

Back