Canoe Group Logo

Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Le Rochefort Moderator

If you wish to have your own Canoe Group Logo added to your Signature, then please let me know as I have to manage this from the server. The logo will look like this under your signature. If you are a member of the Blandford Group then this logo will appear either to the right side of Blandford or underneath.

canoe-signature-02.png

Hello Steviedean, please follow the link below.

Thank you Jim for your help on this request.

Hi,
How can I get info on the canoe build.... I would like to buy the guide book and instructions if possible.
Thanks
S

Hello @Steviedean
Welcome to the group. Joining was the first step.

And the good thing about ordering the wood package very soon if you intend to use the lumber supplied by the "Lumberyard", is that you can still benefit from the "group order" significant discount as described in the link Jim provided.
Do not hesitate to ask question if you have any.
Thank you.
G.

If you wish to have your own Canoe Group Logo added to your Signature, then please let me know as I have to manage this from the server. The logo will look like this under your signature. If you are a member of the Blandford Group then this logo will appear either to the right side of Blandford or underneath.

View attachment 158587

Hey Donnie...
I like your little Canoe Logo thingie....
Can I have one of those too.??
You know, If you have any left.!! ROTF

Id love one, but I havent started my build log. Alas, COVID has prevented my access to a printer so Im a bit stuck until I can get to a place thats open.

Looking forward to it though!

In the meantime we revised for all group builds running here in our forum the logos.

So group members of the Canoe Group will get this logo in the signature (if wanted and requested)

canoe group logo.JPG

Back