Captain John Smith’s shallop (1608) - scale 1:32 - KIT made in Ukraine

I'm starting a little project again to keep my hands busy while I'm on vacation. This time it's a boat based on Captain John Smith's Shallop (1608) from the Ukrainian manufacturer and my friend Pavel Nikitin. He designed this kit during the first month of the war and already sent the first batches to warehouses in Germany and Bulgaria. In order to ensure the operation of the store and not get into such trouble with orders, as happened with his store in Kyiv, which had just opened on the eve of the war...
I will be building exclusively with hand tools in a shipyard that fits on a coffee table...

On my YouTube channel, in the description under the video, you can find a promo-code for a discount on all products in Pavel Nikitin's store and on this specific KIT.

8C7A2109.jpg8C7A2127.jpg001-stand.jpg003-frames.jpg005-frames.jpg006-skeleton.jpg007-skeleton.jpg008-asisstant.jpg010-skeleton.jpg011-skeleton.jpg012-skeleton.jpg

I recently ordered this kit and I am looking forward to getting my BIG hands on this little ship. ( should be a challenge) I did not take advantage of the discount coupon you referred to as I felt the price was quite reasonable as is.
P.S. I ❤️ your majestic assistant.
Looking forward to your future videos.

I recently ordered this kit and I am looking forward to getting my BIG hands on this little ship. ( should be a challenge) I did not take advantage of the discount coupon you referred to as I felt the price was quite reasonable as is.
P.S. I ❤️ your majestic assistant.
Looking forward to your future videos.
This is a charming model boat. It is very interesting to build, even the assistant does not leave the table)))

I HAVE TRIED THE HEATING PROCESS THE PONLY THING DIFFERENT IS I PUT IT UNDER MEDIUM WATER FOR 4 OR 5 MIN. THEN FINGER DRIED IT THEN APPLIED THE SOLDERING IRON TO IT. HAS ANYONE ELSE TRIED IT THIS WAY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Back