Civil War GATLING GUN 1:16 SCALE [COMPLETED BUILD]

This is another model that I was assigned to refurbish.
It had a few pieces missing, the paint was old and full of scratches and the Gatling gun was missing.
So I assembled, primed and air brushed all of the components of the gun separately and assemble it when all had dried.
IMG_E0473.JPGIMG_E0474.JPGIMG_E0475.JPGIMG_E0476.JPGIMG_E0477.JPGIMG_E0479.JPGIMG_E0481.JPGIMG_E0482.JPGIMG_E0483.JPGIMG_E0484.JPG

Well the model shows a small clip from the top/side, but wile researching to find out about what colors to use, I bumped with various style clips and one of them was a center top long clip like you mentioned.

One of these days I am going to buy this one. This is very well done. I would like to add this to the Gallery, but who's name would be the builder since you said you were refurbishing it ? Or maybe I can add it with no name and just say Model Expo's Gatlin Gun

Hi Donnie,
The model is from Model Expo, and since I am working for them, I am in charge of all of the building and restorations.
We have our own line of Historic Artillery Kits specially designed by Ken Foran.
Here is the link:

You will see my name under the gun.

Last edited:
Back