colonial schooner hannah

hi from tez,i am waiting for a kit model of Hannah from the lumberyard,i was wondering if it would be viable to cut the stanchions before the frames are fixed cheers uk tez

Hello Tez, and Welcome aboard SOS!

I have migrated your question to the thread it belongs to - Help with models. Also, it is not clear what do you trying to accomplish. Can you possibly elaborate your question? If possible provide any photos.

Happy modeling!

One thing I have learned the hard way is that every part is in relation to another part. Relationships are important since models vary ever so slightly from each other...thicknesses of wood, differences in cutting and sanding. Quick thought...work your model in sequence so that all the relationships work...precut stanchions may not fit right?? Jim

thanks very much jim,i appreciate your comments and will take them onboard,maybe I was getting a little ahead of myself as I wait with anticipation for the model of Hannah, again thank you, uk novice tez

thank you dave, I now see that my thinking was maybe a little off centre ,cant wait to get started on Hannah regards uk novice tez

Hallo @tjbx427 ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your progress on the Hannah?

Hallo @tjbx427 ,
Birthday-Cake

hi Uwek work on hannah is going well.is there any information or illustrations you can give me about fitting the yard slings and yard truss on hannah kind regards terry tjbx427

hi from tez,i am waiting for a kit model of Hannah from the lumberyard,i was wondering if it would be viable to cut the stanchions before the frames are fixed cheers uk tez
Hallo @tjbx427 ,
Birthday-Cake

Back