Compare old and renewed version of Artesania Latina 20515

This is the King of the Mississippi 1/80 scale kit. A "Renewed version"is being advertised by Hobby Tools in Australia.
Can anyone advise as the differences between the old version and the renewed version please?
Cheers Michael Pearce

This is the King of the Mississippi 1/80 scale kit. A "Renewed version"is being advertised by Hobby Tools in Australia.
Can anyone advise as the differences between the old version and the renewed version please?
Cheers Michael Pearce
I do not know in detail the differences between th eold and the new released version, but I think it could help to see and compare the following unboxing videos

older version

newer version

also there are the instructions, part lists etc. available for download, which can be compared

older version:

newer version:

Cheers Michael Pearce
Yes I saw the same thing and wondered about the differences.

There are many differences. Just look on internet images of the vintage version and the new one. The vintage has a more elegant look. The new version has a cargo section. I have both in my building queue

Cheers Michael Pearce

Old version

Screenshot_20220428-163533_Chrome.jpg

New version

Screenshot_20220428-163857_Chrome.jpg

See the differences ?

Cheers
Daniel

Ok.... let's put this together. Now there has been 3 versions of the King of Mississippi

From oldest to newest. I have the first 2. I am not sure if I like the newest version.

Screenshot_20220428-163533_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220428-164543_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220428-165302_Chrome.jpg

Compare the new instructions with the older ones on the site ( not the really old one at the top of the three images.). Different wood base, different upper & middle railing. Different rear paddles & supports. Different build process for hull_ planking vs ply, different keel. Window structure different..
You should download both sets of instructions from the AL website and see.

The final kit build and look is similar.

I built the middle one. It was $200 Austrlian when I purchased it from Games World of all places. Hobby tools AU have the cheapest AL kit prices as Std, however Frontline & Hobbco in Syd have AL specials every so often.

Cheers Michael Pearce
Hallo @Railcardownunder
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you buy in the meantime one version of the King?

Back