Compliment

Just a compliment to our Admins. @Jimsky @Uwek @Donnie @zoly99sask (And of course their moderators)
Because these guys do a great job and spent their time well on this forum. The friendliness in the reports and keeping it organized. Yes, that may be said.
Thanks guys you make it pleasant for us to come here and feel at home.
I wholeheartedly agree! OkayThumbs-Up

Thank you guys. It is greatly appreciated the compliments. From the very beginning ca 2009, I wanted to have a forum that members would be friendly and helpful to one another and mostly, a place that people feel welcomed and they are not put down, threatened, bullied, and belittled. Everyone has varying degrees of talent and skill. Some have more knowledge about history. Some have more knowledge about the ship's or boats parts and components. But when you combine all these talented people in one place, then it all comes together nicely. I am not an expert, and I too rely on others and make mistakes. I know my limitations, but try to improve my knowledge. We are a community of like-minded (to a greater or lesser degree), but the main thing is the model and arriving at enjoyment from getting the box delivered to opening it, and then starting up the workbench for a new build - nothing like it. Then the romance starts.

I agree with all of the above. This forum is very friendly and a pleasure to communicate with colleagues around the world. Glad to feel like a part of this forum. Thanks to all those who created this wonderful forum and keep it working.

Just a compliment to our Admins. @Jimsky @Uwek @Donnie @zoly99sask (And of course their moderators)
Because these guys do a great job and spent their time well on this forum. The friendliness in the reports and keeping it organized. Yes, that may be said.
Thanks guys you make it pleasant for us to come here and feel at home.
What needs to be said should be said. Thank you very much the souls of the forum.:)

i will turn the tables and give a big thank you to all our members it is the memberships that gives Ships of Scale it's diversity in builders, kits, subjects, businesses and all that is model ship building. It is the mutual respect shared by all on this forum that makes it what it is today.

much of the work falls on Donnie and he has been face to face with the good in the hobby and the bad and the down right ugly and stood his ground to make this a place that people feel welcome and they are not put down, threatened, bullied, and belittled.

Back