Constructo HMS Victory

Well, that looks lovely, so slow is good. ;)
Constructo has some good picturebooks as reference, very handy to follow. My first kit was the Albatros kit from Constructo. Loved the manual / picture book and learned a lot from that kit. Shame Constructo is out of business today, they made so pretty awsome kits....

Good luck with the hull, remember, one plank at a time... :)

Constructo has some good picturebooks as reference, very handy to follow. My first kit was the Albatros kit from Constructo. Loved the manual / picture book and learned a lot from that kit. Shame Constructo is out of business today, they made so pretty awsome kits....

Thanks! Slow is my only speed anymore. I agree the pictures help a lot. Some of the instructions wouldnt make a lot of sense without it.

Thanks! Slow is my only speed anymore. I agree the pictures really help a lot.

Good evening Patrick. Looking great. The bend up the stern is hectic. I remember having to redo a couple of planks as they split even after wetting and pre bending with heat. Cheers Grant
Thanks! Yes they do seem to want to split. I may have a couple to redo. Going to wait to see how they sand out. This kit did send a second set of planking in case I really muck it all up.

Back