Corona Virus???

I think the image on the right just a foggy cloudy day picture not pollution,what city is that?

well there does seem something good might come of it here is an image after lock down and to the right was before the lock down

View attachment 142394
Over population problem? No, we don't have an over population problem. We're only killing all the microscopic sea life that everything depends on up to the Whale sharks and Polar bears. I'm referring to everything from phyto and zoo plankton to krill and upwards. Plus, we're killing all the other sharks for what,,, their fins. Global warming, clean water issues. Migration of people that the land can no longer sustain. The ocean now has almost more plastic in it than fish. Tuna on the verge of erradication. This virus is most deadly in highly populated areas......Shall I go on. Nine months from now, the birth rate will eclipse the mortality rate. Shall I go on......Hopefully, I've made my point, (but some people just don't get it) Nobody wants to talk about this. Especially politicians. Sorry, but facts are facts. I believe it was Dan Stevens, the lumber yard guy, who stated a few days ago "that we are the virus".....

I know some people will disagree, I'm glad my legacy will only be a dozen or so model hulks that hopefully someone will appreciate as I have no children (never wanted any, as I saw things like this coming when I was younger.) I wanted to be a marine biologist. Fascinated with the ocean since a boy, and now we're killing it because people can't control themselves and exploit or destroy virtually everything we touch.

I don't mean to sound like a bringer or doom, But, somethings have got to change. Our population is OUT OF CONTROL.

Over population problem? No, we don't have an over population problem. We're only killing all the microscopic sea life that everything depends on up to the Whale sharks and Polar bears. I'm referring to everything from phyto and zoo plankton to krill and upwards. Plus, we're killing all the other sharks for what,,, their fins. Global warming, clean water issues. Migration of people that the land can no longer sustain. The ocean now has almost more plastic in it than fish. Tuna on the verge of erradication. This virus is most deadly in highly populated areas......Shall I go on. Nine months from now, the birth rate will eclipse the mortality rate. Shall I go on......Hopefully, I've made my point, (but some people just don't get it) Nobody wants to talk about this. Especially politicians. Sorry, but facts are facts. I believe it was Dan Stevens, the lumber yard guy, who stated a few days ago "that we are the virus".....

I know some people will disagree, I'm glad my legacy will only be a dozen or so model hulks that hopefully someone will appreciate as I have no children (never wanted any, as I saw things like this coming when I was younger.) I wanted to be a marine biologist. Fascinated with the ocean since a boy, and now we're killing it because people can't control themselves and exploit or destroy virtually everything we touch.

I don't mean to sound like a bringer or doom, But, somethings have got to change. Our population is OUT OF CONTROL.
Get the population back under control and everything else should fall back in to harmony.

Get the population back under control and everything else should fall back in to harmony.

I am of the "baby boomer generation" as a result of this quarantine in 2035 there will be a new generation called the "quarainteen generation"

I heard its really 5 G that’s making people sick.
Burd, 5G and this Covid have NOTHING to do with each other. Whatever issues there may be with 5G, this isn't one of them. What you've heard was basically David Icke being interviewed on youtube. They have removed that. It's a shame because he did make some interesting points about the virus. Unfortunately Icke has too many interconnected agendas many of which are ludicrous to most people, thus undermining the occasional truths he may highlight.
Take care and be safe.

It doesn't take a lot of technical knowledge, education, nor common sense to understand that radio waves (5G) cannot possibly create a biological virus. Think about it..

Burd, 5G and this Covid have NOTHING to do with each other. Whatever issues there may be with 5G, this isn't one of them. What you've heard was basically David Icke being interviewed on youtube. They have removed that. It's a shame because he did make some interesting points about the virus. Unfortunately Icke has too many interconnected agendas many of which are ludicrous to most people, thus undermining the occasional truths he may highlight.
Take care and be safe.
I watched the Icke vid yesterday. He did have some interesting comments about the origins of this virus and how it has been portrayed. If you find my first involvement in this thread you'll see my opinion. Yesterday Icke was making (in his own way) the same point I was making some weeks ago. Not politically correct but never the less illuminating and pertinent.
Governments have developed viruses designed to take out anyone with brown eyes (as an example) and have directed energy devices to take a crowd down. Fact. Perhaps his references to things like this that had more to do with the removal of his vid?
To be honest, Icke makes so many slanderous and defamatory claims in his vids, I can't believe the guy is still alive. All his information is cherry picked from everywhere, boiled up in his cauldron of jiggery pokery to suit his affliction and blurts it out.
You and I will probably never hear the facts; it's clear to me at least, that we aren't being told the real truth. We've had virus outbreaks in the past, some much worse than now. Yet the world kept turning. Another 'conventional' World War wouldn't create the economic damage this event is causing.
Politics is a messy business.

Back