Cotre pilote du Havre 1/12

Bonjour à tous,

Comme le sujet l'indique, voici un lien vous permettant de visualiser mon voilier le Jolie Brise à l'échelle 1/12ème et une vidéo en navigation.

La coque mesure 1,40m.
La portée du beaupré à la bôme 2,20 m.
Hauteur de la quille à la pointe du mât 2,20m.
Pour un poids total en ordre de marche de 25,5 kg.

Hallo @alexandre
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Beautiful sailing behaviour - looking very realistic

Salut Alexandre!
I am writing in English, because I think, this is an English-speaking forum...maybe you can translate with Google or so...
I had a look at your Jolie Brise built log at Google and I am absolutelly impressed with your craftmanship! I wish I could build model ships like you!
I also really like the type of ships you built - the pilot cutter like Jolie Brise but also others like the Coquelier Langoustier de Bretagne, Cap Sizun, Red Atao, Pen Kalet and such...
I am trying to build something like it and have started with a kit from Corel, the "Sloup", and now I am currently building a boat from a plan from the French magazine "Bateau Modelle"
- the "Karreg Velen", which is a sloup goémonier, apparently used for harvesting sea grass. For me, it is very challenging to do a ship just based on a plan and not building it from a kit, but I hope, I'll manage.
How can I learn to become better building these ships? I bought the famous books by Jean Claude Chazarin "Constuction de Coques sur Membrure" et "Voiliere Traditionelle" and they are really good, I think.
Would there be other books (French or English) you can recommend?
Thank you and best regards
Poli

Back