Couldn't find another place to go.

How can I get my name, the US flag and the date of membership under the image. The instructions must be somewhere but I can't find them. Zoly99sask, if you read this, maybe you could just pop those right in there. You're really very good at that. Thank you, Rand Chilton If not Just let me know.

I inform @zoly99sask directly, but maybe we can also help.....
What do you mean exactly with "under the image"?
Because looking at the left side of your post, your avatar is shown with your nickname, Date you joined and also your location
Screenshot 2022-11-15 085107.png

When you want to fill your signature, means a special text etc. at the end of each of your posts, please check the area "signature" - you can find this easily on the right top, when you click on the nickname (red arrow) and you find signature (green arrow)

Screenshot 2022-11-15 085545.png

Do not forget to save when you finished

Thank you Uwek, again. I like the way it looks with my name under it,, etc. Thanks for that information about my signature. I'm going to go back and look at the informational video's again, and again.

How can I get my name, the US flag and the date of membership under the image. The instructions must be somewhere but I can't find them. Zoly99sask, if you read this, maybe you could just pop those right in there. You're really very good at that. Thank you, Rand Chilton If not Just let me know.
I'll buy this one.....the one above this message. Perfect. Now will it stay?

It work's! Thank you. I spent a few hours reading and trying to figure out how to do that with no luck. Again thank you.

Hallo @Rand
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back