Cutter Alert 1777 scale 1:48 Dali [COMPLETED BUILD]

I've always wondered how they secured the other end of the parrel. No need to wonder anymore. Great job as always Piotrek. Thank you for sharing.

Hello all. In 2019, I bought the damaged and unfinished Alert hull via Allegro on the Internet. Cutter very nicely made sewn in difficult technique until he begged to finish it. Since May 2020, I have been trying to renovate and finish the construction of the Cuter Alert from 1777 based on the plans from the book Anatomy of the Ship by Peter Goodwin.

Greetings, Piotrek

View attachment 158181View attachment 158182View attachment 158183View attachment 158184View attachment 158185View attachment 158186View attachment 158187View attachment 158188
Hallo Piotrek alias @Dali
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you working on another project in the meantime?

Wszystkiego najlepszego.
Miałem go kupić ale dobrze, że poszedł w dobre ręce, model pięknie wykonany ,tylko pomarzyć aby twój poziom poziom.
Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello everyone. Only now I noticed that your friends remembered my birthday, thank you very much.
Uwek, yes, he's working on HMS BOUNTY in 1:26 scale. The big one is 1.60 m long, I am at the stage of finished rigging, I think I will finish it this fall, maybe in winter. Best regards and thank you very much once againP1470819.JPGP1470836.JPGP1470911.JPGP1480005.JPGP1480016.JPGP1480021.JPGP1480050.JPGP1480055.JPG

Your Cutter Alert is beautiful and is very pleasing to look at and very realistic and lifelike. Your model is far above my abilities I will admit. Lovely rigging and ropework and I love the color tones of the wood.

I will be adding this to the showcase gallery soon.

Donald

Witaj Piotrek
Twój Bonty jest inspiracją dla mnie przy robieniu takielunku przy moim Montanes .Fajnie, że jest od kogo się uczyć.Pozdrawiam brać udział w emeryturze na emeryturze nie będziesz się nudził
Mirek

ops. Sorry. I will wait. No problems and I am in no hurry - please take all your time.

WOW - Your Bounty is amazing - lucky you, that you have the possibility to build such a big model in such a scale-
Very good work my friend Thumbsup

The rigging is best I have seen in a while, very well done.

This gives us new folks a standard to try to obtain for our growth in model making.

Dziękuję za polubienia, komentarze i miłe słowa, relacje uważam za zakończoną. Pozdrawiam Piotrka.

Thank you for the likes, comments and kind words, I consider the relationship to be over. Regards Piotr.

PINK FLOYD HISTORY   4.JPGPINK FLOYD HISTORY   5.JPGPINK FLOYD HISTORY   6.JPGPINK FLOYD HISTORY   7.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY   8.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY   9.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  10.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  11.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  12.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  13.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  14.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  15.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  16.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  17.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  18.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  19.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  20.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  21.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  22.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  23.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  24.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  25.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  26.jpgPINK FLOYD HISTORY  27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back