Cutter Alert 1777 scale 1:48 Dali [COMPLETED BUILD]

Great Result
Congratulations for finishing this very good build model of the ALERT - one of the bests
Do not forget to show her also in the gallery

I am pretty sure, that @Donnie would be very happy to add this amazing model
Great rigging btw....

And now? What is coming next?

Thank you for the kind words and likes, I am very pleased that you like my Alert.
Maarten, so he makes the ropes himself.
Mirek, Bounty is not finished yet, I have left to hang yards, when I finish, I will think what to do next, I have a few ideas, but more on that later.
Pozdrowienia, Piotrek

Dziękuje wszystkim za dobre słowo i za polubienia, bardzo mi miło, że mój Alert się podoba.
Maarten, tak liny wykonuje samodzielnie.
Mirek, Bounty jeszcze nie skończyłem, zostały mi do powieszenia reje, jak skończę to pomyślę, co dalej, mam parę pomysłów, ale o tym później.

Pozdrawiam Piotrek

Hello all. In 2019, I bought the damaged and unfinished Alert hull via Allegro on the Internet. Cutter very nicely made sewn in difficult technique until he begged to finish it. Since May 2020, I have been trying to renovate and finish the construction of the Cuter Alert from 1777 based on the plans from the book Anatomy of the Ship by Peter Goodwin.

Greetings, Piotrek

View attachment 158181View attachment 158182View attachment 158183View attachment 158184View attachment 158185View attachment 158186View attachment 158187View attachment 158188
Hallo Piotrek alias @Dali
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Wszystkiego najlepszego ,dużo pięknych modeli i obrazów.
Pozdrawiam Mirek

Back