Cutter Alert 1777 scale 1:48 Dali [COMPLETED BUILD]

I am very sorry that I was away for so long, I will catch up quickly and show the remaining photos from the construction site to the current state. Thank you for birthday wishes, thank you for entries, praise and likes.
Greetings, Piotrek 93.jpg 94.jpg 95.jpg 96.jpg 97.jpg 98.jpg 99.jpg100.jpg101.jpg102.jpg103.jpg104.jpg105.jpg106.jpg107.jpg108.jpg109.jpg110.jpg

Indeed beautiful craftmanship!
I also have a question: The connections between the different brass pieces, are these made with a tiny acetylen-oxygen burner using thin brass thread (welding) or is it silver soldering or lead soldering or . . . ?

He brazes with a refined butane gas burner, which is a widely available fuel for filling lighters. I use a tin-lead solder for soldering, I also use a tin-containing solder paste.
The photos show the entire process as soldered with a gas burner.

Greetings, Piotrek
thank you all for the kind words and likes

David Palmer - Pink Floyd 1.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 2.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 3.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 4.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 5.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 6.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 7.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 8.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd 9.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd10.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd11.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd13.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd14.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd15.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd16.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd17.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd18.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd19.jpgDavid Palmer - Pink Floyd20.jpgPewnego razu... w Hollywood 12.jpg

Beautiful work and quality - congratulations for this great work

I would like to thank my colleagues very much, I am very pleased that you like my work and my Alert. Thank you for your comments and likes.

Buchtes, or so-called suns, were made on adhesive tape, I attached the rudder (4mm blocks) and finished the rope railing.

Greetings, PiotrekMiejska Strona Księżyca  1.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  2.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  3.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  4.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  5.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  6.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  7.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  8.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca  9.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 10.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 11.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 12.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 13.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 14.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 15.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 16.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 17.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 18.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 19.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 20.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 21.jpgMiejska Strona Księżyca 22.jpg

Back