Cutter Alert 1777 scale 1:48 Dali [COMPLETED BUILD]

Many thanks for showing us once more a step by step working sequence - very informative
And agreat result at the end Thumbsup

Your metal works are really extremely good - especialy having in mind the relatively small scale of 1:48 - Great work
I am in love with your model

The detail work and craftsmanship is superb.

Well Dali, I've just spent this morning studying your excellent work here; as a new recruit to wooden ship modelling I'm stunned by what I've seen on this thread.
Thank you for sharing, and I'll certainly be striving to meet the high standard of work you've set as a benchmark.

Uwek, Poul, Gennaro, Kaycee, thank you very much, thank you all for likes, I'm glad that you like my Alert.

Gennaro, I make the ropes myself and I buy the pulleys from the Polish online store SZKUTNIK

http://szkutnik-model.pl/index.php/elementy-drewniane/bloczki-jufersy-serca

The alert will not have sails, so the running rigging will be managed differently. There was stenga, fixed and movable rigging.

Greetings, Piotrek. 1  TERROR.jpg 2  TERROR.jpg 3  TERROR.jpg 4  TERROR.jpg 5  TERROR.jpg 6  TERROR.jpg 7  TERROR.jpg 8  TERROR.jpg 9  TERROR.jpg10  TERROR.jpg11  TERROR.jpg12  TERROR.jpg13  TERROR.jpg14  TERROR.jpg15  TERROR.jpg16  TERROR.jpg17  TERROR.jpg18  TERROR.jpg19  TERROR.jpg20  TERROR.jpg21  TERROR.jpg22  TERROR.jpg23  TERROR.jpg24  TERROR.jpg25  TERROR.jpg

Wonderfull work - just beautifull

Hope, that a lot of members, in moment building the Alert kit in our group build will take a look (or two) for the details, deck fittings etc.

I love this photo showing the quality of your work on the ropes and standing rigging very well
18  TERROR (1).jpg

Back