De Crone plans anyone?

After seeing some pictures about this model I am eager to build it (beautiful decorations, not too big, etc). I have seen a model of it by Giuseppe Tambolesi, to a slightly bigger scale. He seems to have not only the plans but lots of photos too. The original plan looks to be the property of a Russian modeler, Narim and he is allegedly preparing a set of plans for sale, not sure when or if at all. I've got quite a few drawings (unfortunately just freehand photos of some drawings) of the set from Alexander who since passed away. I tried to contact Narim through different contacts but to no avail. On the Russian site there are photos of the model (of which there are only two made, one for the Russian President). Disturbingly there seems to be two different versions of the model, one with a full size cabin, and one with a narrow one. The information i have might just be enough to 'dream up' the model with say 90% accuracy but it would be much better to build it to the real plans.
Would anyone has an idea how can this be approached?
Janos

Thanks, Jim
I already tried this address a while ago but I am going to erite to it again.
Janos

He tried to connect to Narim through another Russian modeler but at the end it did not result in anything.
Regards
Janos

Have you tried the NMM in Greenwich Janos?The ship originated from England,I have gone through Facebook and the late Alexander Dobrenko shows a snippet of the plans used by Narim.These are period drawings,Narim hasn't drawn these.
Best of luck,but you will have more success I feel finding the original source.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Back