Victory Cross Section - Deagostini

Hi Everyone
I just got in an Occre kit the bounty longboat. I wanted to try another kit to see if my eyes can see well enough
to rig a boat. This has simple rigging. If I can rig this then I can move back to the more advanced rigging kits.
I am chomping at the bit to start, so I am putting the bounty cross section on the shelf
for a few months. I don't know it I will do a build with this or not.
Keith

Hi Keith, we encourage you to start a build log. This is a great resource when you need help or simply have a question. There are members ready and willing to help. Also, it will help you get motivated... Anyway, I am looking forward to your build log.

Hallo Keith,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Hi:
I am just getting started in building wood ships now that I have retired and finally setup the workshop I've always wanted to have. My first foray is the Deagostini Victory cross section. I have
see several builds on the internet and it struck me as one I would like to try. I will share pictures along the way because I would like to have people let me know if I have done
something wrong so I can fix it because I am a novice. I am working on the building the sides up. I will have some pictures soon.
KeithThumbs-Up:D
Hallo Keith,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back