Decor for the Russian ship "Glory of Catherine"

Decor for the Russian ship "Glory of Catherine" ( Слава Екатерины )
First, work was done to create a 3D decor, after trying on a paper printout on the model, it was finally implemented in solid form (3D printing and painting).
Looks awesome, Igor. I think you might have a potential buyer for your decoration as one of the members @Mr.Deep building the model of this ship.

Another question, do you have plans to make carvings in boxwood or Pear?

Thank you , @Jimsky!
No problem, I can do it in a wood.
I made this kit early in the summer. My client printed and painted the decor himself and sent me a report immediately.
But I can make the decor in a boxwood or a pear on CNC at your request.
Igor, Oh...don't get me wrong, it was kinda a hypothetical question rather than the actual request. Good to know it is possible if anyone would build this model. You said you made this kit? Do you mean the decoration addition kit or entirely "Glory of Catherine" model kit?

Вот спасибо за такой подгон. Извините что пишу на русском. Игорь очень рад, что вы занялись этой работой. Как уже сказали, я строю модель этого славного корабля. Ну честно сказать супермастером я себя не назову. За основу взял разработку от Бумажное моделирование. Только перевёл в 72 масштаб. Есть у вас возможность изготовить комплект декора в этом масштабе? Буду очень признателен.

google translation:
Thank you for such a fit. Sorry to write in Russian. Igor is very glad that you are engaged in this work. As already said, I am building a model of this glorious ship. Well, to be honest, I won't call myself a supermaster. He took the development from Paper Modeling as a basis. Only converted to 72 scale. Do you have the option to make a decor kit on this scale? I would be very grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in the two tails mermaids.
I need two exactly like that for my ship.
Can I give you the dimensions and you could print one for me?.

Decor for the Russian ship "Glory of Catherine" ( Слава Екатерины )
First, work was done to create a 3D decor, after trying on a paper printout on the model, it was finally implemented in solid form (3D printing and painting).

View attachment 253666View attachment 253667View attachment 253668View attachment 253669View attachment 253670View attachment 253671
Very good!
Detail.
Machines give a very crisp finish.

Is there a web site?
Do you make moulds at various scales, for various ships?

I am rapidly getting fed up : hand carving

Very good!
Detail.
Machines give a very crisp finish.

Is there a web site?
Do you make moulds at various scales, for various ships?

I am rapidly getting fed up : hand carving
Hello!
Yes, I do decor of any complexity and on any scale.
Write to private messages

Back