Delta Queen

Hello everyone, I purchased Hartman Fibreglass Delta Queen hull about 25 years ago. Planning on getting started soon. As life progresses I'm getting to the point of being able to direct more time to my hobbies (aquariums & Ship modeling). Looking for anyone who is familiar with or info on the delta queen model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hallo @Toolman
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am crossing the fingers, that someone built this model already, otherwise we are all here and will help where necessary....

A sister ship, the Delta King is a hotel in Sacramento, CA:

Hello everyone, I purchased Hartman Fibreglass Delta Queen hull about 25 years ago. Planning on getting started soon. As life progresses I'm getting to the point of being able to direct more time to my hobbies (aquariums & Ship modeling). Looking for anyone who is familiar with or info on the delta queen model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hallo @Toolman
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
What is the status of your project with the Delta Queen? Did you start?

Hallo @Toolman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back