DOLLHOUSE - FOLDING DESIGN

I decided to build a Dollhouse different from the others which I saw in shops and websites. I made a drawing of the first design and after many thoughts I changed to the second NEW Design. I had already started the build and then I cut the hardboard from the middle and adding the two extra sides of hardboard. I have many friends to supply me with cut offs of hardboard and other parts that I needed. I used also wooden blinds which were being replaced and were still good to find a place to use them. These is the start of the build log of the Folding Dollhouse.

0001 design.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

The first staircase was ready and then I placed it in place. After many thoughts I decided to cut a circle at the back cover and added a Acrylic clear plastic with painting of a rose .

00015.jpg

00016.jpg

00017.jpg

00018.jpg

The young owners of this new doll house will be overjoyed to get to play with it and fill it with dolls and furniture.

I have built a few doll house kits for my wife and daughters over the years, now time to build one for the granddaughters.

but your scratch building is way better than the kits I make.

I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO ONE FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS, BUT ALAS 5 GRANDSONS, OH WELL WARSHIPS FOR CERTAIN. LOL LO0L LOL LOL. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

The shingles roofing strips glued and the roofs are ready, also the attic triangle roof. Before gluing the attic fixed the attic stairs and painted. The dollhouse is nearly finish and require painting all the two parts and fixed together.

1k.jpg

1l.jpg

1m.jpg

1n.jpg

1o.jpg

1p.jpg

1qq.jpg

Thanking you for your nice comments and likes.

I have finished the Dollhouse and the furniture was bought from China because I had limited time to work on the dollhouse. I noticed that the Entrance was empty so I thought that with a Grand piano fill the entrance room, and I managed to do it in time .

z01.jpg

z02.jpg

z03.jpg

z08.jpg

z09.jpg

Love your craftsmanship, and really admire your creativity to build a house from scratch.

Back