Dr. Sclick Co. Scissors

I finally got to the point that my Fingernail Clippers became cumbersome trying to make the final cuts on rigging lines.

%GJU74EbSKad2O6W17Rwag.jpg

I found these while doing my internet search for a good-sharp-easy to use scissor. They fit well into the hand and are extremely sharp. So far Ive been able to use them to trim with very close-up.

The web site offers a catalog of scissors and other fly tying accessories in PDF form as well as locations of dealers who sell their product.

Last edited:
For the scissors to be able to snap on fine and resilient things as polyester threads at least one blade must be serrated. Hi quality professional hair scissors have this quality.

For the scissors to be able to snap on fine and resilient things as polyester threads at least one blade must be serrated. Hi quality professional hair scissors have this quality.

One blade is serrated on the scissors. I’ve tried them on all the threads supplied by Constructo for my Enterprise build as well as the Bluejacket threads for my Lobster boat build. I’ve managed to work my way through my wife’s sewing kit and her collection of various spools of thread. So far so good.

Back