Draga kavafango Leonardo da Vinci

Nice work and interesting project Nekto. Leonardo was really way ahead of his time.

Хорошая работа и интересный проект Nekto. Леонардо действительно намного опередил свое время.

это мини баржа, лодка для сбора грязи от драги

this is a mini barge, a boat for collecting mud from a dredge

Last edited by a moderator:
Sergei,
The built elements of your dredger are looking great - very good work

Крутая сборка, Сергей! Необычная модель, не часто встречется в сборке.

Cool assembly, Sergey! Unusual model, not often found in the assembly.

Вот как это, сделал в 2015 году. потаенное судно Никонова, 1750 год. Самодел.

Here's how it was done in 2015. hidden ship Nikonov, 1750. Homemade.

photo_1_1423746002.jpgphoto_2_1423746002.jpgphoto_3_1423746002.jpgphoto_4_1423746002.jpg

Извиняюсь что не по теме

Sorry for off topic
You can be off-topic in your own building log as often and as much you want .....
and I have to say, that I like your small Nikonov Submarine very much - usually only seen as the Master Korabel version, but not made from scratch - Looking very good

я ее сделал еще до выхода модели от мастер-корабел

I made it even before the release of the model from the master shipbuilder

Спасибо, я наверное открою отдельную ветку для освещения постройки Никонова, фотографий много, со всего строительства

Thank you, I'll probably open a separate branch to cover Nikonov's building, there are a lot of photos, from all over the construction

Спасибо, я наверное открою отдельную ветку для освещения постройки Никонова, фотографий много, со всего строительства

Thank you, I'll probably open a separate branch to cover Nikonov's building, there are a lot of photos, from all over the construction
Would be great to see also your work on this model

Отлично завтра подготовлю все фото и открою новый топик по сборке. пусть и в прошедшем времени

Excellent tomorrow I will prepare all the photos and open a new assembly topic. albeit in the past tense

Back