drum sander/ dremell

ANOTHER ITEM, CAUSED BY VIRUS AS NO ONE IN MY HOUSE HOLD IS GOING OUT INSIDE STORES I AM ORDERING ALL ITEMS THAT I NEED FROM AMOZON 9 JEFF BEZOS IS GETTING RICHER, RAN OUT OF DRUM 60 GRIT FOR MY DREMEL WITCH I NORMALLY GET FROM MENARDS ETC. CAN NOT GO SO ORDERED FROM AMOZON CHINESSE MADE GOT THEM AFTER LONG WAIT WHAT HAPPENED THE MIDDELE OF THE DRUM WEARS OUT FIRST CAUSE A CROWM WHERE SANDING ALMOST HAVE IT FIXED BUT NOT USING THEM ANY MORE SO LOOKING FOR A LOCAL SOURCE CAN NOT FIND ONE ALL ARE IN SETS BUT I NEED THE INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES 60 GRIT, 120 GRIT, 240 GRIT, DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SOURCE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

Hi Don,
I purchased these sanding discs with a flexible rubber base. It took about 4 weeks to arrive down here after ordering from E bay.
The secret to using these discs successfully is to slide the shaft all the way into the Dremel chuck, to avoid it bending.

.214177.jpg

I HAVE THOSE BRIAN REMEMBER I HAVE THE SHORTER SHAFT ALSO, HOW IS YOURS WORKING, I INTEND TO USE IT FOR SANDING INSIDE THE POF MODEL THE ONE WITH THE LONG SHAFT IS THE ONE THAT BENT BEFORE FINDING OUT ABOUT CHUCKING IT AND LOW SPPED WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS THE REGULAR DRUM SANDING SLEVE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Hello Don,
I reckon you need a 45 degree angle attachment to your Dremel.( see photo below )
I have used this for sanding the inside of the frames and the angled attachment makes it so much easier. With regards to the sanding attachments pictured above, they are working well for me.

.dremel-rotary-tool-attachments-575-64_1000.jpg

HI BRIAN YES I HAVE THAT JUST NEED TO HOOK IT UP WHEN READY, I AM GLAD TO HERE THAT THE DISKS WORK GOOD TO KNOW. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Happy Father's Day to all.
Don, I checked dremel.com and they have 6-paks of all of same grit. I didn't see any price info, but
I was not logged in and didn't add the item to cart. There may be other bulk package options as well.
Good luck and Happy Modelling.
Steven

Back