This opportunity is well timed as I think that I will use it to replace the blocks for rigging Bluenose MS2130 which are the typically crude assortment. Price list .. . come forth! I'll have to do a count of sizes (converted to closest mm from the fractional sizes provided) to be prepared . Rich (PT-2)

Can I use a pdf of an Excel file for the sizes and numbers as an attachment to not retype the whole order?
Rich
Yes you can ,but when the site is open you can add the products in the cart and checkout and use PayPal or a credit card to pay for them.Maybe you should save the order for yourself in Pdf and use it when the time comes

Yes you can ,but when the site is open you can add the products in the cart and checkout and use PayPal or a credit card to pay for them.Maybe you should save the order for yourself in Pdf and use it when the time comes
I have 12 different sizes ranging from 2.4 mm up to 7 mm of single, double, and a few triple blocks and 2.3 and 3.6 mm dead eyes which will be quite a cartload. From your sizes in possibly only even integer mm I will likely have to batch some together. When your pricing is posted for the Boxwood/Pear offerings I'll plug that into my spreadsheet and let it do the math for cost and payment. I will sit back for now to see what the cost may be, knowing that S&H will be added. Thanks, Rich

I have 12 different sizes ranging from 2.4 mm up to 7 mm of single, double, and a few triple blocks and 2.3 and 3.6 mm dead eyes which will be quite a cartload. From your sizes in possibly only even integer mm I will likely have to batch some together. When your pricing is posted for the Boxwood/Pear offerings I'll plug that into my spreadsheet and let it do the math for cost and payment. I will sit back for now to see what the cost may be, knowing that S&H will be added. Thanks, Rich
thank you for the preview. I'll go over that and batch up the kit sizes to work with your offerings. Rich

Last edited:
Back