'Elidir' / Constructo 1:26 [COMPLETED BUILD]

A very good result - Bravo
Thanks for this compliment.
I suppose you have a lot of experience on the forum. Do you think it is interesting for the memberswhen I put the 12 remaining completed builds on the forum or do I use too much space? I kept a written log of every one I built and in the mean time I scannen all the photographs from before the digital period, so it is quite easy to put a selection of these photos on Completed Builds.

Thanks for this compliment.
I suppose you have a lot of experience on the forum. Do you think it is interesting for the memberswhen I put the 12 remaining completed builds on the forum or do I use too much space? I kept a written log of every one I built and in the mean time I scannen all the photographs from before the digital period, so it is quite easy to put a selection of these photos on Completed Builds.
"space" is never a problem here in SOS, so if you have a documentation of your builds, we are very interested to see them in building logs in this area

Or

photos of the completed models here

Thank you for posting so many pictures of your Elidir build. I have been trying to build the Constructo Elidir for quite some time, but often get discouraged and give up for awhile. I might be working on something above my skill level, but I also think it has a lot to do with poorly translated instructions. I may ask you a question or two as time goes by. I am currently planking down by the keel, which it a bit tricky.

There’s a steam launch in one of the boat houses in Portsmouth England. I believe that a member of royalty used it — possibly Queen Victoria. If I had access to my photography (which I don’t right now). I’d send you a couple of photos of it. But if you’ll Google “steam pinnace 199 royal naval dockyard” you’ll see one a bit similar.

Better yet Google “steam pinnace Osborne Royal Naval Dockyard”. That’s the one I remembered.

Back