enchanté

hello hobbyist

first of all, i prefer warn people here that my english level is very bad. so bad that i m not sure to understand myself what i m whriting here

secondly, if we didnt have those COVID matters, i probably never discover that web page. everything is not dark, there s positive things to find in every life situation

third , i m running my 39 year now and the only experience i had with wood construction was la bisquine la cancalaise; a very nice present from my parents but to be honnest i was something like 12-13 years old when i tried to do it and as expected, that was a massacre, looking more as a strange glue and wood mix than a wonderfull boat so i stopped it because i was too ashamed of it.

fourth i have still a child mind maybe, i love going to toys shop with my child and i discovered a huge box covered with lots of dust, it was a wood boat model and u know what ? i didnt know why myself but i bought it ! i know when u begin in that hobby it s better to start with little things but that model was the san juan nepomuceno from atesania latina !!!!

i m preying ur guyzs to be indulgent i m trying to show u that as soon as i can. i accept all critics, that s why i m here and i hope i will get all advice here in this wonderfull web site

kenavo

Mostly, I will leave this to the moderators to point you in the specific, right direction, but you will want to start a build-log for the project - titled to the specific model/scale you are making - in much the same fashion that you opened this topic. I will stop there, before mis-leading you with specifics that I "think" are correct.

Welcome, Julien, to SOS! Your project is welcome and your English is very good! This will be a fun project to follow.

f someone read this message in a bottle, is there a special place for me to post all my stuff ? ty in advance
It all depends on what you would like to post. If you want to post completed models images. Create post here

If you want to submit or start a new build log, create a new post here, Just choose what build it will be

Let us know if you need any other help

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to watching your progress with the build.

mat ar jeu ?
i ve posted in the wood kit forum. i stopped the construction in 2020 . And, since i made some mistake on it ( i let judge decide ) i don t know if it s worth it to continue it. but please come see my construction i really appreciate

kenavo

Back