End Mill cutters by Dreanique

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Greeting folks. Today, I received my end mill cutters for my mill, and I'd like to share my joy and happiness. Cutters come in individual plastic containers and have been labeled Dreanique (the brand name). I ordered two types of cutters:

600_1836.jpg 600_1824.jpg

1. Single Flute Solid Tungsten Carbide Alloy End Mill, DLC Coating Milling Cutter for Aluminium
  • Brand Name: DREANIQUE
  • Origin: CN(Origin)
  • Type: End Mill cutter for Aluminium, Tungsten Solid Carbide Alloy, DLC Coating
  • Overall Length:38.1mm, 50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm
  • Model Number: DSA1F End Mill for Aluminium
  • Diameter:1mm to 10mm
  • Flute Number: 1 Flute, Straight Flute
  • Coating: DLC
  • Material: Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
  • Degree: R0.1

600_1835.jpg 600_1832.jpg 600_1833.jpg

Here are the charts of available cutters

1614049544002.png

2. 2 Flute Straight End Mill Carbide Straight Slot Milling Cutter
  • Brand Name: DREANIQUE
  • Origin: CN(Origin)
  • Type: End Mill cutters, Carbide Milling Cutter, CNC Router Bits
  • Overall Length: 38.1mm, 50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm
  • Model Number: ST2F, D3.175 D4.0 D6.0 D8.0
  • Diameter: 3.175mm 4mm 6mm 8mm
  • Coating: NONE
  • Material: Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
  • Degree: R0.1
  • Flute Number: 2 Flutes, Straight Flute
  • Made of: Tungsten Carbide Alloy
  • Applicable Machining: Slot Milling, Parting, Grooving
  • Applicable Material: Solid Wood, MDF, Acrylic, Aluminium, Copper, PVC
  • Coating: No Coating
  • CNC or not: CNC
  • Customized or not: Customized
600_1825.jpg 600_1830.jpg 600_1827.jpg

Here is the chart for available sizes.

1614050094519.png
The first impression - professionally made, very sharp, and handsome :) I tested both types of cutters on my Proxxon mil using the Boxwood and Pear, and the results are above expectations. Clean and smooth cut. Cutters bought on Aliexpress with free shipping. If you buy by a pack of 10, you will save some $$

These look nice will order some its fairly difficult to find quality in small end mills. I have a few very good sets of end mills for my full size mill but anything I've used on the micro mill have not been that great. I'm currently making a set of parallels for the micro mill, a valuable tool that is difficult to find for tiny mill machine's.

I'm currently making a set of parallels for the micro mill, a valuable tool that is difficult to find for tiny mill machine's.
I am looking for those micro (not even mini) parallels, What are the sizes you are making, Joe?

I made a set for the harbor freight mini mill I have years ago. That mill is fantastic for alot of small work, but not that great for micro size stuff. Wife bought me the Proxxon MF70 for Christmas and I've been playing around with it doing tiny micro precision work. It's been fantastic with some end mills in spite of its size limits for usable end mills. I bought the little Proxxon vice for it and I'm making a parallel set for that vice the jaw depth is 7mm so I'm making a set for it in 1mm increments since I use that standard of measurement for ship building. I'm impressed with the little Proxxon right out of the box the table was near perfectly trammed took less then half an hour to get it perfect. I am going to turn it into CNC, but first I'm looking for a better motor so I can use an ER11 collet set that will open up larger end mill sizes.

Back