ENDEAVOUR 2021 VERSION

Hi fellow builders, is anybody out there building the latest 2021 version of HMS ENDEAVOUR from the kit by Artesania Latina? Have put in about 400 hours so far and solved the many
challenges, but some are beyond me. This model has the open inside bulkheads, and many recent modifications compared with earlier versions.
I am having trouble with the rudder insertion through the outside planking, also the curved/twisted planking at the bow and stern in the lower areas.
Havent even thought about the masts tapering and rigging, are the little cat's eye holes big enough to take the lines of thread?
I have lowered the gun deck rails to allow for the canons to fire outwards and not blow the side of the ship away!! Bravo!
The DVD which provides the pictorial instructions is brilliant, but a lot is left to detective work and deep concentration.
I would welcome dialogue with any other fellows who are attempting this model.
Best wishes for 2022.
Denis Nettleton in Adelaide, South Australia.

Hi fellow builders, is anybody out there building the latest 2021 version of HMS ENDEAVOUR from the kit by Artesania Latina? Have put in about 400 hours so far and solved the many
challenges, but some are beyond me. This model has the open inside bulkheads, and many recent modifications compared with earlier versions.
I am having trouble with the rudder insertion through the outside planking, also the curved/twisted planking at the bow and stern in the lower areas.
Havent even thought about the masts tapering and rigging, are the little cat's eye holes big enough to take the lines of thread?
I have lowered the gun deck rails to allow for the canons to fire outwards and not blow the side of the ship away!! Bravo!
The DVD which provides the pictorial instructions is brilliant, but a lot is left to detective work and deep concentration.
Best wishes for 2022.
A couple of pictures?

Best wishes for 2022.
Hallo @sined37
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back