Endurance - OcCre - 1:70 - Jeff T [COMPLETED BUILD]

Really nice job. I hope mine can be as good but somehow expect less...
Superb finish.
I'm about to start the masts so a way to go yet.

Thumbs-UpWow - such beautiful workmanship. I love the black hull. Very nice indeed. Also great photography as well.Thumbs-UpThumbs-Up

Thanks, Donnie. I really appreciate your comments.
Jeff, somehow I missed this entire build. I was wondering if you were still building so I looked you up on search. Beautiful ship. I’m enjoying going through this build. Anything on the horizon? My Galilee Boat is about 3/4 done.

Thanks, Vic. I have done the first steps on a new build in the last day or two. I will start a build log on it soon. I am doing a full cleaning of my work area, so not too much time or space to spread out with a new build just yet.

I have your Galilee Boat as a watch, but I don't remember getting alerts when you post. I will have to catch up your log.

I am still pondering whether to start a build log on another model I have been building concurrently with the Endurance. I have been documenting it with photos, so I could do a log. I wasn't too sure of my ability on this kit, but it has come along well (although quite slowly).

Thanks, Vic. I have done the first steps on a new build in the last day or two. I will start a build log on it soon. I am doing a full cleaning of my work area, so not too much time or space to spread out with a new build just yet.

I have your Galilee Boat as a watch, but I don't remember getting alerts when you post. I will have to catch up your log.

I am still pondering whether to start a build log on another model I have been building concurrently with the Endurance. I have been documenting it with photos, so I could do a log. I wasn't too sure of my ability on this kit, but it has come along well (although quite slowly).
What are you working on? I’ll be sure to put it on my watch list when you get your log started.

Enjoyed those beautiful and well made pictures.
It is an amazing build sir!

Back