Enterprize CAF Model improvement of the kit with complete interiors [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello everybody I finally found some time to publish the work done on Enterprize. It has been a hectic year full of work commitments that have left little room for model making. Despite 3 doses of the vaccine I got COVID, but luckily I didn't have any serious symptoms even though it left me very tired for some time. it is a pleasure to be able to start publishing again

View attachment 289233

Nice to here you are doing fine after COVID. That pictures shows with real perspective the size of the ship. WOW. Very nicely done !!!

Daniel

Hello everybody I finally found some time to publish the work done on Enterprize. It has been a hectic year full of work commitments that have left little room for model making. Despite 3 doses of the vaccine I got COVID, but luckily I didn't have any serious symptoms even though it left me very tired for some time. it is a pleasure to be able to start publishing again

View attachment 289233
Your ship work is excellent and one of best detailed I have seen.

Nice auto collection on the wall behind you as well.

wow - very good work
and your model is one of the rare ones, that I like the painting of the walls, in red and light grey (salon) -> on your model it is looking very realistic.
Which kind or brand of colors / paints are you using?

wow - very good work
and your model is one of the rare ones, that I like the painting of the walls, in red and light grey (salon) -> on your model it is looking very realistic.
Which kind or brand of colors / paints are you using?
As colors I use Vallejo acrylics For pear wood use Turapori LIBERON fixative, e LIBERON shellac finish

Was the mis alignment due to error in the kit or how you cut them into the frames? Just wondering as I have this kit and will try to correct it if it is a kit design error. But it still looks awesome and not many would catch that except on a model ship forum….

Back