Enterprize CAF Model improvement of the kit with complete interiors [COMPLETED BUILD]

I preferred the second option because I consider it the best although more complicated
I have scanned the kit's decals sheet
With Photoshop I increased the contrast and inverted the image
Then I printed it on paper
For the transfer I used the foto tranfert POTCH trasparent " Hobby Line"

A generous layer of glue is spread on the surface and the design is then positioned.
Then press to remove the spaces and let it dry
After dried, the paper is wetted with a brush and removed and the drawing is transferred
So you can use it as a base for painting.800-08-8675.jpg800-08-7252.jpg800-08-7285.jpg800-08-7274.jpg

Hello to all
I would like to propose a post of the Enterprize Kit of the CAF model, which I am creating with the addition of the complete interiors.
To create the interior, I took a cue from the designs of Pandora and the Shipyard project.
The undertaking is not an easy one and surely there will be mistakes.
However, I hope you like it
A greeting
Hallo @Iosto ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Enterprize going? Maybe you can show us your progress in the meantime....

Thanks for the wishes

The work is proceeding a little slow because in this period I have had a lot of work.
I also work in laboratory health for virology.
And in this period I am installing many systems for Covid analysis.

The enterprize kit is very demanding now I have started a simpler construction of a traditional boat from my island of Sardinia.
The schifetto Carlofortino.
I make it with the interiors.
Pictures soon

The enterprize kit is very demanding now I have started a simpler construction of a traditional boat from my island of Sardinia.
The schifetto Carlofortino.
I make it with the interiors.
Pictures soon
This are good news, that you have still some free time next to your job at work Thumbsup
I am looking forward to see also this project of your schifetto Carlofortino in anew building log - always interesting to see local boats and the way of construction

Very good work on the saloon . it is a pleasure to see your work Thumbsup

Hello everybody I finally found some time to publish the work done on Enterprize. It has been a hectic year full of work commitments that have left little room for model making. Despite 3 doses of the vaccine I got COVID, but luckily I didn't have any serious symptoms even though it left me very tired for some time. it is a pleasure to be able to start publishing again

SHS-0821.jpg

Back