Everything suspended

On September 3rd, I am to undergo quite complicated eye surgery that will take about 100 minutes to complete, and after that, who knows what the result will be. This is made all the more difficult because at present, I have no symptoms, and can see very well. It is to reduce the pressure in order to prevent me getting glaucoma, that I do not have at present. I was going to announce this closer to the time, but it may as well be now. But model shipbuilding will certainly be out for quite a long time even with the best outcome!
Bob

On September 3rd, I am to undergo quite complicated eye surgery that will take about 100 minutes to complete, and after that, who knows what the result will be. This is made all the more difficult because at present, I have no symptoms, and can see very well. It is to reduce the pressure in order to prevent me getting glaucoma, that I do not have at present. I was going to announce this closer to the time, but it may as well be now. But model shipbuilding will certainly be out for quite a long time even with the best outcome!
Bob
very sorry to have to hear and read that, wish you all the best with the operation and hope to see you soon

Bob

Have a speedy recovery. I for one will miss your posts.

Jan

I will cross all my fingers and toes, that the surgery will be without problems and the expected result.
And a fast and good recovery afterwards Thumbs-Up

All the best Bob I'm sure all will go well. I have a similar problem with pressure and a bleed on a nerve hopefully I will have drops.
But good luck to you.

Paul

Last edited:
Back