Falconet Leudo vinaino boat in 1:48 scale

Hello! I woukd like to tell you about company "Falkonet" based in Russia. We produce model kits for assembling ship models made of wood. To see and purchase our production visit https://falconet-mfg.com/
My name is Maria, I can answer all your questions.

Latest relise LEUDO VINAINO BOAT IN 1:48 SCALE
This kit and many others can be produced by from pear wood.

The origin of the Leudo transport vessels is very vague. According to some assumptions, the ship comes from some type of medieval boat with two masts, with a Latin sail tied to the bow. The hull has a characteristic oval shape, which contributes to excellent stability. Vessels of this type were cargo ships, weighing from 15 to 20 tons, with a hull length of about 50 feet (15 meters). The merchant ship was intended for the transport of goods through the Mediterranean Sea, such as weapons, agricultural, industrial goods, and clothing. But the most widely known Leudo ships transported wine.

- complete and accuracy reconstruction to the archived drawings
- high-quality photo etching
- Laser-cut pre-shaped planking
- turned parts, profesional block
- Step-by-step, full color photographic instructions booklet with English
- italian navy
- Length 440mm (17.3")

DSC_0004.JPGDSC_0010.JPGDSC_0011 (1).JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0020 (1).JPGDSC_0051 (1).JPGDSC_0057.JPG

Welcome aboard SOS, Mariya (Falkonet)! I personally build some of the Falkonet kit models and really impressed with the highest quality kits! The kits designed in mind of international builders as included English instruction manual!

I have ordered Leudo and planning to do a kit review upon arrival. Stay tuned.

If anyone interested, I made mini kit review for 4-oared Yawl. It is clinker built hull at scale 1:24

And here is the model out from this kit (no bashing) just added black gunwales for effect.

1592422891389.png

They have some great fittings too. Check out belaying pins and hooks. Top notch quality
I can underline each word from Gennaro. Their fittings are top notch (realistic to scale), and BTW their ships boats can be great addition to existing ship. Check them out:

Hello! I woukd like to tell you about company "Falkonet" based in Russia. We produce model kits for assembling ship models made of wood. To see and purchase our production visit https://falconet-mfg.com/
My name is Maria, I can answer all your questions.

Latest relise LEUDO VINAINO BOAT IN 1:48 SCALE
This kit and many others can be produced by from pear wood.

The origin of the Leudo transport vessels is very vague. According to some assumptions, the ship comes from some type of medieval boat with two masts, with a Latin sail tied to the bow. The hull has a characteristic oval shape, which contributes to excellent stability. Vessels of this type were cargo ships, weighing from 15 to 20 tons, with a hull length of about 50 feet (15 meters). The merchant ship was intended for the transport of goods through the Mediterranean Sea, such as weapons, agricultural, industrial goods, and clothing. But the most widely known Leudo ships transported wine.

- complete and accuracy reconstruction to the archived drawings
- high-quality photo etching
- Laser-cut pre-shaped planking
- turned parts, profesional block
- Step-by-step, full color photographic instructions booklet with English
- italian navy
- Length 440mm (17.3")
Hallo Maria,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum. And also many thanks for introducing your new released kit here to our members.
I have to say, that the photos of the finished model are showing great promise Thumbsup
I like also very much the expectation, that the complete kit is using pear wood - with this the model has a very good overall appearance - also the sails, rigging ropes, metal works - it is looking very good !!!
Would be very good to see also some photos of the kit during construction..... I am looking forward to see more of this interesting model (once I built a croatian Leut in scratch, so I am very interested in principle of this kind of boats)
BTW: also very good other stuff you offer in your company!!!

Back