Szkutnik - New Products FIGUREHEADS FOR MODELS - CNC MILLING / 3D PRINT - for private orders

AHOY!

We would like to inform you, that we offer figureheads (for models, statuettes) and other decors for sailing ships.
The sample statuette: Figurehead of USS Confederacy - scale 1/32 , pink pear wood , Max Length=180 mm , Max Height=180mm, PRICE 400 USD

uss Confederacy 01.jpguss Confederacy 02.jpguss Confederacy 03.jpg

Below our ready projects of figureheads. We can design and make other figureheads and decors for private orders.
Due to the Russian-Ukrainian war, we suspended the designing and production figureheads, decors and other deatails for Russian ships.

figureheads list.jpg

Sample full set of decors for the model USS Confederacy ( pearwood ) in scale 1/72 - PRICE IS 800 USD,

in scale 1/64 - PRICE IS 900 USD, in scale 1/48 - PRICE IS 1000 USD

confederacy decor.jpg

Sample full set of decors for the model LA VOLAGE ( pearwood) in scale 1/24 - PRICE IS 500 USD

volage decor 1-24.jpg

Last edited:
WAY TO GO KRIS, WAY TO GO, MAY CHRIST BLESS YOU POLAND AND THE POLISH PEOPLE GREAT THINGS YOU GUYS ARE DOING YES 500 YEARS YOU GUYS KNOW FULLY WELL. ANY THING NEW ON THE DEVLOPMENT OF TH RESIN 3-D INTERIORS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

figureheads list.jpg
Wow. So many of them and the level of detail is just:D

takemymoney.jpg

AHOY!

We would like to inform you, that we offer figureheads (for models, statuettes) and other decors for sailing ships.
The sample statuette: Figurehead of USS Confederacy - scale 1/32 , pink pear wood , Max Length=180 mm , Max Height=180mm, PRICE 400 USD

View attachment 322194View attachment 322195View attachment 322196

Below our ready projects of figureheads. We can design and make other figureheads and decors for private orders.
Due to the Russian-Ukrainian war, we suspended the designing and production figureheads, decors and other deatails for Russian ships.

View attachment 322197

Sample full set of decors for the model USS Confederacy ( pearwood ) in scale 1/72 - PRICE IS 800 USD,

in scale 1/64 - PRICE IS 900 USD, in scale 1/48 - PRICE IS 1000 USD

View attachment 322199

Sample full set of decors for the model LA VOLAGE ( pearwood) in scale 1/24 - PRICE IS 500 USD

View attachment 322198
Hi Kris, I don't suppose you're planning on any printed ones?
Cheers
Bob

@SZKUTNIK

I have seen that you have in the overview of your figureheads a "Hermes". From which ship is this figure. I have at minimum two ships in my pipeline, which have this greek god as figurehead.

Do you have a set of the decoration of the Granado from 1742 available? What will such a set cost in scale 1/36?

@SZKUTNIK

I have seen that you have in the overview of your figureheads a "Hermes". From which ship is this figure. I have at minimum two ships in my pipeline, which have this greek god as figurehead.

Do you have a set of the decoration of the Granado from 1742 available? What will such a set cost in scale 1/36?
Any cost discussion should be communicated via PM or email. Please PM @SZKUTNIK with those types of questions. Kris would be happy to help

Ahoy!

We present to you our next product – figurehead for the French sailing ship model L’ORIENT (sister ship LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE) - Scale 1/36

L'Orient5.jpg
Available as a statuette or part of model. 3D PRINT OR CNC (Pear wood). Figurehead in other scales also available. :)
Interested persons are invited to private contact via e-mail.

L'Orient1.jpgL'Orient2.jpgL'Orient3.jpgL'Orient4.jpg

Below 3D PRINT

L1.jpgL3.jpgL4.jpg

Back