FILES

You made a good deal with these high quality files

HI DO YOU HAVE A LINK FOR THOSE, THANKS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Hallo Don,
The Company "CORRADI" is the same like "PFERD" - so both companies are selling the same files under different company names

remember our needle files:
pferd-corradi-nadelfeilen-set-266-16-160-h1-21047122-0-WIgJJC-z-l.jpg 61CY-WHF4qL._AC_SX425_.jpg

The files of Corradi and / oir Pferd are highly recommended - an investment for the whole modelers life

Хорошие файлы, но нам в Россию не присылают. Очень жаль.

Good files, but they don't send us to Russia. Very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Web site suggests they don't ship to UK... sad days...they look like a quality item, especially their rifflers.

Unfortunately the UK after BREXIT ...

I looked at their Web site, you have to send them an email if you want UK shipping.

There is another company that specializes in high quality files, Vallorbe (https://www.vallorbe.com/fr-ch)

I use their files. One file type I especially like is rectangular but has filing edges on top & bottom and NO filing edges on the sides. I find that one very handy. CORRADI doesn't seem to have that type.

Being Swiss Vallorbe might ship to Russia also.

Richard (locked down in Paris)

You made a good deal with these high quality files

Hallo Don,
The Company "CORRADI" is the same like "PFERD" - so both companies are selling the same files under different company names

remember our needle files:
View attachment 230113 View attachment 230112

The files of Corradi and / oir Pferd are highly recommended - an investment for the whole modelers life
You can buy these files at Harbor Freight for 3 (and sometimes 2 )bucks on sale. They work fine. I have about 30 or so sets (purchased on sale) in a drawer. These files DO NOT last a lifetime. The cutting elements dull rapidly. They totally waste your tome when they dull. When mine dull, I make 'micro' chisels and scrapers out of them; they work great. Look for these on sale and buy a basket full when they are. ALSO, there are several factories that make these files in China. They all use different techniques to form the cutting elements. Some cut ultra fine, some cut coarse. I buy a range of cutting files and use them as appropriate. Very few tools last a lifetime, and certainly not these. I use these files EVERY day and have a lot of experience with them. Buy a bunch, examine them under a microscope, learn which ones do what and you are in business.

Back