First of all thanks for admitting me on this forum. (is a member of a Spanish version for some years now)

I am Danish born of the West Coast of North Jutland in a total fisher-seaman family. Do to my eyes (some defect when born) I could not join to be a seaman myself, though a hat the luck to come into the Royal Danish Marine. After 3 months of training, I went to sea on board a Coast Guard and Sea rescue Ship "ROTA"- Main work 2Nd Cook, but trained as well in "First add"- Heart massage, mouth to mouth etc (in a Hospital), fire brigade Too, which has helped me a lot since then. after leaving the navy, I slowly started to study to be a biochemist. Started at the Danish 2 Nd biggest company- just after Maersk line, and like that time I was already speaking Spanish, so after 3 years in Copenhagen, I was asked, if I would like to go to Madrid Spain to open up a new office in Spin, where I for the first time was far from the sea-600 km, but travelling a lot I still had my contact with the sea. After 18 Years in connected with restructuration in the company, allowed me to transfer my residence into the Southcoast of Spain- Malaga province. since then I have had the sea about 500m and the yacht port 3 km. have now been here 25 years.

Last edited:
Good morning Poul, extrange name for a "malagueño" ROTFROTFROTF. OK being serious, glad you are here and sure you are happy to be so close to the sea. Here in Madrid we have very nice things but not a coast :confused:.

my build in plastic: Cutty Sark, Thermopile, old Ironside, battleship Wisconsin, aircraft carrier Nimitz, the blue devil destroyer- Fletcher (transformed into a Galaty -Spain with a three pole mast etc) coastguard Campel
Wood: Wasa 8the very first one with wrong drawings. It was before Wasa was recovered), 5 or 6 six of the first fishing cutters from Billing Boats -late 1960- they are today all out of the catalogue, both very much as Bent, Crabbencutter and Nordcap-all Billing. There nothing else around. Then in Madrid -a Meca for Ships Builder- the Victoria Lilla Dan, Norske Love, San Juan Nepusano, Santisima Trinidad, Montanes, Soleil Royal. surely forgot some- 15 years with plastic and 40+ with wooden ships. have a databank with around 2000 images and about 1000+ drawings.

Good morning Poul, extrange name for a "malagueño" ROTFROTFROTF. OK being serious, glad you are here and sure you are happy to be so close to the sea. Here in Madrid we have very nice things but not a coast :confused:.
I know. my nickname here in Mijas, Marbella is "El Capi"- from my navy time- so if you come around the port of Cabo Pino-Marbell everybody knows me. As often that I can, I go there for my 12,00 Beer. Speak Spanish better than Englis. by the way, I have been living in Madrid for 18 Tears in ña Piovera- near Barajas. was a gut client of Model Reyna in el Bario Chino Madrid. Gran Via atras.
Poul Erik Andersen "El Capi"

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Nice if you could show pictures on SOS, of your models. thanks.
will do, but I do not have many. lost a lot of info during a moved from Madrid to Malaga. Lilla Dan. have sailing two weeks on it. build 1980 about. nest Norske Love (in fact 3) beginning 1970Th. the first one, then two in 1980 Th. Both went fishing Restaurant In Marbella. then Montañes (lost original fin) The Victoria is from about 1978 (When I arrived in Madrid) San Juan Nepusano. My 1Th build with electric Tool- Proxcon)1998. the last one this time will be cost fishing boat from my home town. the were 3, and 2 belonged to my uncle's this is from 1994, Klink builds and is the ships of mine still surviving in the family.

C Lilla Dan 1.jpg01-norske love 1980.jpgkdIMG_3554 - copia.jpgB Victoria 2.jpgB S. Nepusano.jpgBLOKHUS 2.jpg

Pretty models you have made, you can show your models on the thread called finished models here at SOS. thank you for showing.

Back