Flexible Miniature Flush Cut Saw

I recently came across a miniature flush cut saw that appears to be exceptionally useful in confined spaces but have been unable to identify a source. Wonder if anyone knows a supplier?

EA34AE29-E4E6-454B-9238-3C87C1287A17.jpeg

Don't know where Piet obtained his however, you can get a similar blade from Amazon. Piet's is a push cut, and these are a pull cut.
These are flexible and I just used them for the exact thing that Piet is doing in the picture you posted.

Olfa blade.jpg

Thanks to all for the suggestions! I hope to begin work on the Kolderstok statenjacht soon and this saw looks ideal for removing bulwark stanchions before applying the interior planking.

If I can, I would suggest finding one with a pull cut blade. I have found I have MUCH more control of the blade using a pulling motion with finger control than a pushing motion, which seems to be more dependent on the hand and more apt to slip and cause unintended damage to surrounding structures.

If I can, I would suggest finding one with a pull cut blade. I have found I have MUCH more control of the blade using a pulling motion with finger control than a pushing motion, which seems to be more dependent on the hand and more apt to slip and cause unintended damage to surrounding structures.
I got one, bought on Ali. They are pull

Back