flexible super glue

Has anyone ever heard of "flexible" super glue. I never even heard of this until yesterday.

Thanks

Supposed to have particles that provide some flexibility, made for stuff that nneds to bend, tried it on wood and couldn't tell the difference
Also, as far as I know, only available in gel form, so limited use for me

I dont have a link. think I saw it on a fb page. The application I was thinking of was blocks, tackle, rigging where a little flexibility and not rigidity would be useful I googled flexible super glue and loctite seems to have one made for vinyl plastics etc. I'm rigging blocks right now and might give it a try

I've tried just about every manufacturer's CA glue and was never really fond of any of them.......until someone on SoS recommended Mercury Adhesives. I don't recall who, so while I thanked them initially, I cannot give them their well earned credit now.

As far as I know Mercury is the only manufacturer who offers "flex" CA. And while not as flexible as, say rubber, it does flex and is not brittle like most CA glues. Mercury Adhesive is made in the USA and I'm not sure about where they distribute, globally.

They offer their "flex" CA in both Thin and Medium. Below is the link to their site, as well as the Amazon link where I get it. I will never use another CA glue.

Mercury Adhesives

Amazon

Hope this helps.
Ken

It might say it is American made but all the details and specifications are in Mexican. I can not understand what it is or what the specs are.

I've tried just about every manufacturer's CA glue and was never really fond of any of them.......until someone on SoS recommended Mercury Adhesives. I don't recall who, so while I thanked them initially, I cannot give them their well earned credit now.

As far as I know Mercury is the only manufacturer who offers "flex" CA. And while not as flexible as, say rubber, it does flex and is not brittle like most CA glues. Mercury Adhesive is made in the USA and I'm not sure about where they distribute, globally.

They offer their "flex" CA in both Thin and Medium. Below is the link to their site, as well as the Amazon link where I get it. I will never use another CA glue.

Mercury Adhesives

Amazon

Hope this helps.
Ken
thank you

Mercury Adhesives

Amazon

Hope this helps.
Ken
Hoss, thank you for your input,,, just ordered a bottle.

It might say it is American made but all the details and specifications are in Mexican. I can not understand what it is or what the specs are.

Mercury Adhesives | Made in the USA!

www.mercuryadhesives.com

So, I'm not sure what your point is. I said it was made in the USA. It is. Also, if you want to be accurate, there is no Mexican language. It would be Spanish. Not sure where you are seeing Spanish. I read it all in English.

Last edited:
Mercury brand - is my favorite for a very long time and still!! You will not be disappointed with the quality...

Back