Flute ship 1:50 by Kolderstok Models

I'll probably be the first.I will present a new model from the company Kolderstock. A typical flute of the 16th century.I took the description from the website .

The flute ship can be seen as the means of transport of the 17th century.While the origin of the name flute cannot be established with any certainty, its characteristic shape – a convex, pear-shaped hull with a strongly concave top and narrow decks – can plausibly be assumed to be the result of a succession of small developments that started at the end of the 16th century.
The model is in scale 1 to 50 and consists of laser-cut frames, fully cut linden planking and various laser-cut accessories. The ornaments are fully 3D designed and printed with a very high accuracy. The building instructions are based on photos, and the rigging is based on photos and drawings. The model includes two small boats and a set of sails (self-build, stitching required). The model comes with a basic oak stand.
The model comes with basic wooden blocks for the rigging by default, but can be extended with luxurious, authentic blocks for a historically more accurate model.
Difficulty level 4 of 4.
Dimensions of the model when built: length approx. 60 cm, width approx. 24 cm, height approx. 55 cm.

MG_0454_736x736.jpgMG_0439_736x736.jpgMG_0461_736x736.jpgMG_0458_736x736.jpgFluytschipDoosfotoWEBRGB_736x736.jpg

Link to the website for purchase

Last edited:
Back