For sale Scorpion bender [SOLD]

Hello I am selling a bending machine for photo etched elements and more.
Bender available immediately.

SCORPION bender designed to work with photo-etched elements and more. It is a high-quality tool, perfect for any modeller. It is used by hobbyists building tanks, trains, ships, etc.
The adjustable steel bending blade allows a maximum bending length of 180 mm. In the case of sheets with a thickness of 0.4 to 0.5 mm, the maximum bending length is 50 mm.

Maximum bending width - 180 mm
The minimum width of the Bendig is 1.5 mm
Maximum bending angle - 135 degrees
Adjusting the gap between the table and the edge of the bed - from 0 to 2 mm
The whole Sice tool - width 200 mm, height 16 mm, depth 100 mm
Tool weight 1400g
Price $ 160 plus shipping

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I am a tool hoarder by nature. I'm like a silly fish, attracted and going after any "shiny" thing I can find. I do love this bender and it is a quality tool, evident by the tight tolerances clearly visible. Unfortunately, the Admiral has dictated that I must make a compelling case prior to any additional shipyard purchases. Any violation of this new maritime law will result in my being thrown overboard!! And she means it!!

I'm sorry to say, I just wouldn't get enough use from it to justify the expense and to be honest, I've not tested my swimming skills in quite some time. Although I'm sure you will have no problem finding a new home for it.

Hello I am selling a bending machine for photo etched elements and more.
Bender available immediately.

SCORPION bender designed to work with photo-etched elements and more. It is a high-quality tool, perfect for any modeller. It is used by hobbyists building tanks, trains, ships, etc.
The adjustable steel bending blade allows a maximum bending length of 180 mm. In the case of sheets with a thickness of 0.4 to 0.5 mm, the maximum bending length is 50 mm.

Maximum bending width - 180 mm
The minimum width of the Bendig is 1.5 mm
Maximum bending angle - 135 degrees
Adjusting the gap between the table and the edge of the bed - from 0 to 2 mm
The whole Sice tool - width 200 mm, height 16 mm, depth 100 mm
Tool weight 1400g
Price $ 160 plus shipping

View attachment 307246

View attachment 307247

View attachment 307248

View attachment 307249

View attachment 307250

View attachment 307251
How do you order and pay for one?

That Scorpion is gorgeous, but I will have to stick with my much cheaper version from Eileens emporium

Hold___Fold_Jig__504e23c761a1a.jpg

I think the Scorpion will bend thicker material and more accurately.
Who makes it? Is there a website?

Last edited:
Hello
I am the contractor of this bender. I am a disabled person and I do not have a company, and if my health allows me, I can make tools for modellers. Now I have 1 pc made and ready for sale. but I also do other tools, the offer is at this link:
Romanov

Back