For sale For sale: various kits.

I have to admit I've bitten off more than I can chew. My only excuse is that I bought all these kits before trying to start one, and having started, I can now see it is going to take much longer than originally anticipated. You guys make it look all so easy, :). Anyway, here for sale are the following kits:
Billing Boats Building Slip £40
Corel Le Toulonnaise £115
Corel Berlin £319
Model Shipways Flying Fish £259
Mantua Model Le Superbe £269

All kits have been opened but are all complete and unstarted, (photos are of actual kits). I can supply further more detailed photos if necessary.
Prices are indicative, I will accept serious offers. Shipping to the UK by Royal Mail large parcels is around £18, overseas shipping from UK is shown on Royal Mail website as being north of £70, (e.g. USA or Canada). Paypal accepted.

SHIPPING UPDATE: USA shipping from £30

1656499474288.png

Billing.jpg

Toulonnaise.jpg

Berlin.jpg

Fish.jpg

Superbe.jpg

Last edited:
I see you have a copy of a French topsail schooner La Toulonnaise of 1823. I am trying to find a copy of a similar schooner La Jacinthe of 1830, 1:65
Last sold by ZHL models, produced by CFmodels but now sold out.

I see you have a copy of a French topsail schooner La Toulonnaise of 1823. I am trying to find a copy of a similar schooner La Jacinthe of 1830, 1:65
Last sold by ZHL models, produced by CFmodels but now sold out.
Hi Midshipman,
I found this on ebay, I don't know if it is the exact same model you're looking for.....

Ooops sorry, my bad. I just noticed it's out of stock, but this one seems to be available, I managed to "add to cart".........

Last edited:
I have to admit I've bitten off more than I can chew. My only excuse is that I bought all these kits before trying to start one, and having started, I can now see it is going to take much longer than originally anticipated. You guys make it look all so easy, :). Anyway, here for sale are the following kits:
Corel Berlin £319

All kits have been opened but are all complete and unstarted, (photos are of actual kits). I can supply further more detailed photos if necessary.
Prices are indicative, I will accept serious offers. Shipping to the UK by Royal Mail large parcels is around £18, overseas shipping from UK is shown on Royal Mail website as being north of £70, (e.g. USA or Canada). Paypal accepted.

View attachment 316067

View attachment 314996

View attachment 314997

View attachment 314998

View attachment 314999

View attachment 315000
Hallo @martinc
We wish you all the best and a happy Birthday

Corel Berlin £319

View attachment 316067

View attachment 314996

View attachment 314997

View attachment 314998

View attachment 314999

View attachment 315000
Hallo @martinc
we wish you all the BESt and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back