For the UK modellers (mostly)

I have been ordering bits and pieces over the last twelve months from Mantua Model UK Ltd.
I want to sing their praises for the prompt and easy service they provide. As an example I ordered a few lengths of wood yesterday morning. The package arrived this afternoon! Amazing service and they have a really good catalogue. Manatuamodel.co.uk should find them.
If you need stuff then give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed!!
And they are great on the 'phone too!

I have been ordering bits and pieces over the last twelve months from Mantua Model UK Ltd.
I want to sing their praises for the prompt and easy service they provide. As an example I ordered a few lengths of wood yesterday morning. The package arrived this afternoon! Amazing service and they have a really good catalogue. Manatuamodel.co.uk should find them.
If you need stuff then give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed!!
And they are great on the 'phone too!
Hi yotty

I think you added an a too many, mantuamodel.co.uk should work

Yotty, I bought my HMS Victory 738 from this store 1 1/2 years ago. They were fast, offered a better price, and very friendly. I have questions and they were quick with a response. Don't know how BREXIT plays in to ordering.

Not in the ordering process, but delivery could be slower, as customs rules now apply to goods from the UK to the EU and visa versa after the UK left the EU. We'll see how it all pans out in the months and years to come.

Back