Forum display features

anyone else missing the Inbox and alert buttons? I can still mouse over the area and bring up the content but the buttons are missing or hidden. just trying to figure out if I have an issue on this laptop I need to fix

anyone else missing the Inbox and alert buttons? I can still mouse over the area and bring up the content but the buttons are missing or hidden. just trying to figure out if I have an issue on this laptop I need to fix

Hello Joe,did you read the email from Donnie?,there are some issues with the software upgrade.

For a bit I was thinking some of the stuff I downloaded to run the router was infected even though I run everything through Virus scan no virus program is perfect and things do make it through. glad its Not an issue on this laptop I have a ton of data on this thing I don't want to loose I will do a back up today and dump all the new stuff onto an external HD.

Mine are blanked out also.

Back