Kit review French bomb vessel 'La Salamandre' (1758), Scale 1:96 by Miniature Arts

Hello,

I think it is allowed to create and market kits based on existing monographs.
Besides, this kit is clearly of higher quality than others.

What is forbidden is to reproduce entirely plans drawn by other authors by changing the name of the designer.
This is called theft, piracy and can be the subject of a legal complaint for copyright infringement.
In France, the forums that advertise these works are also subject to condemnation.
It's a pity because I maintain that the quality of these kits is interesting.

Bernard

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello Bernard,

Thank you. I completely agree with you. This is why I stated in my earlier post that we will contact Miniature Arts to verify the situation.
On another note. SOS doesn't have any mutual collaboration with any kit manufacturers. We don't pay, nor have credits when doing kit reviews. Our reviews are subjective and solely depend on the reviewer's view. It has no influence by kit manufactures and is independent of others' reviews. We suggest and encourage our members to make reviews of the kits they acquired, as we believe this will make it somewhat easy for other modelers to choose their next model kit.

Bonjour Bernard,
Merci. Je suis complètement d'accord avec toi. C'est pourquoi j'ai indiqué dans mon post précédent que nous contacterons Miniature Arts pour vérifier la situation. D'un autre côté. SOS n'a aucune collaboration mutuelle avec les fabricants de kits. Nous ne payons pas, ni n'avons de crédits lors de l'examen des kits. Nos avis sont subjectifs et dépendent uniquement du point de vue de l'examinateur. Il n'a aucune influence sur les fabricants de kits et est indépendant des avis des autres. Nous suggérons et encourageons nos membres à faire des revues des kits qu'ils ont acquis, car nous pensons que cela rendra plus facile pour les autres modélistes de choisir leur prochain kit de modèle.

Translated by Google Translate.

I have just opened my Salamandre that was purchased over a year ago, and I found that I do not have the instructions incorporating English translations as illustrated by Jimsky. His photos of the instructions only cover part of the build. Does anyone have the full English translations? If so would be very grateful if you could upload photos of them in this thread.

Many thanks in advance.

I have just opened my Salamandre that was purchased over a year ago, and I found that I do not have the instructions incorporating English translations as illustrated by Jimsky. His photos of the instructions only cover part of the build. Does anyone have the full English translations? If so would be very grateful if you could upload photos of them in this thread.

Many thanks in advance.
I will send it to you by tomorrow the Pdf version.

Back