French here

Model maker (plastic and wood) since childhood. The wooden models interest me more. I bought from Ancre the monograph of Boullongne, a ship of the Compagnie des Indes in order to realize it in 1/48 frame. It seems to me accessible on condition of showing patience and reflection. I would open a post to relate the build and get some help if needed.
Goodbye,
Free ;)

Hallo and also a warm welcome here on board of our forum
It would be very interesting for us to see your work on the Boullongne in a building log.
and maybe it will raise more interest to this interesting ship.

BTW maybe interesting for others: the english translation of the Monograph by Jean Boudriot is since short time available from ancre !!!

Model maker (plastic and wood) since childhood. The wooden models interest me more. I bought from Ancre the monograph of Boullongne, a ship of the Compagnie des Indes in order to realize it in 1/48 frame. It seems to me accessible on condition of showing patience and reflection. I would open a post to relate the build and get some help if needed.
Goodbye,
Free ;)
Hallo @Freeman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I am looking forward to see your work on the Boullongne...... How is the status of the preparation?

Goodbye,
Free ;)
Bienvenue

Goodbye,
Free ;)
Hallo @Freeman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back