Friech Boeir Yacht "SPERWER" by Kortes -1:30 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Greetings my honorable colleagues.
Asking the admittance to “the Dutch club”:)
I have found the drawing in the internet, scale 1:30. I’m planning on working with the pear tree and black hornbeam.
I would be very grateful for the advices and constructive critics.
For the moment the model has a certain level of readiness. I will download the report in the chronological order.
I also wanted to say that English is not my native language and I would have to use the translator sometimes. Due to this the terminology and information could be mistranslated. In advance, my sincere apologies if this may happen.
Respectfully yours.

resolve (7).jpg2.jpg

I followed Aleksandr's build log on another forum with this model. However, I am still impressed with workmanship he shows up. In case anyone needs some detail explanations from Russian text I will try to help. (Russian) Я следил за постройкой этой модели Александра на другом форуме. Тем не менее, я все еще впечатлен мастерством, которое он проявляет. Если кому-то понадобится перевод или подробное обяснение того или иного выражения русского текста, я постараюсь помочь. :)

cool little ship would make an awesome radio control at like 1/24th scale or so especially with the folding mast

what scale is that and how long is it?

My greetings, JosephH,
Unfortunately, in my disposal I have only two sheets of plans, which i found in internet. Also lots of photos of Dutch yachtsmen are a big help for me.

Back