Friech Boeir Yacht "SPERWER" by Kortes -1:30 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello Kortes,
That looks amazing brother, your attention to detail is making this little beauty spectacular. On a side note, where will I be able to purchase a few of those micro-chisels you have used? I am sure that they will come in very handy to have in my tool box.

Raymond

Hello Kortes,
That looks amazing brother, your attention to detail is making this little beauty spectacular. On a side note, where will I be able to purchase a few of those micro-chisels you have used? I am sure that they will come in very handy to have in my tool box.

Raymond
IMG_0322a.JPGIMG_0386f.JPG
My greetings, Raymond,
You wouldn't find those micro-chisels in the store, because I made them myself from the things I had (drills, sewing needles , etc). As i don't carve often, I decided not to buy anything factory fabricated, but to make it myself.
My best regards

View attachment 68460View attachment 68461
My greetings, Raymond,
You wouldn't find those micro-chisels in the store, because I made them myself from the things I had (drills, sewing needles , etc). As i don't carve often, I decided not to buy anything factory fabricated, but to make it myself.
My best regards
Brother, your ingenuity is very impressive. I bow down to your commitment to the art of model craftsmanship. I hope to see more of your ideas as you conquer different aspects of your build. Once again Sir, Bravo to you.

Raymond

Inspirational! to say the least. The carvings are beautiful and look to be truly part of the ship and not just glued on decoration. I swear, there are so many things I have learned just by watching people build and share here. Thank you! Micro chisel set ...perhaps I can make some too :)
Ron

Hello Brother,
Now that you have the deck housing complete, I know you will add doors to it but will you also add port holes for it? If so, I look forward to that next step. Please continue to inspire us and thank you for making me want to build one of these little beauties.

Raymond

Inspirational! to say the least. The carvings are beautiful and look to be truly part of the ship and not just glued on decoration. I swear, there are so many things I have learned just by watching people build and share here. Thank you! Micro chisel set ...perhaps I can make some too :)
Ron

I got mine from amazon for only $20 bucks and are razor sharp out of the okg which is unusual usually need to redo the factory edge but not these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075ZTSYVH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back