Friech Boeir Yacht "SPERWER" by Kortes -1:30 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Brother, that is fantastic!!! Your level of expertise up to this point makes me question how long you have been modeling. By what you have presented so far lets me believe that you have been doing things like this for many years. The decorative pieces around the door is a prime example of what I am talking about. Most people will draw a design but not know how to execute the flawless result that you have achieved with the same micro chisels that you fabricated for this purpose. Sir, I take my hat off to you and say, "Bene Factum".

Raymond

Hello Kortes,
Those decorative pieces look amazing. Did it take you much practice to get the design correct? It looks flawless.

Raymond

I don't have much experience in carving, The only carving I made was while building "La Jacinthe", that is why I chose a model with a minimum carving to do.View attachment 70556View attachment 70558
Hey Brother,
"La Jacinthe" looks beautiful. I know it might be too much to ask, but would you happen to have a build log of her. It would be nice to see your journey of her from start to finish.

Raymond

I have a history of assembling “La Jacinthe”. If somebody would find it interesting I would be glad to post it later.
My best regards.
I am sure, that there will be a big interest to see your building log of the Jacinthe - when ever you have time

Brother Kortes,
I agree with Uwe. I am really interested in all the procedures and techniques you used while you built the Jacinthe which I believe is an example of how a person can accomplish something so beautiful.

Ray

Back